Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reflections Day 2

Today was definitely an interesting one. First, there were some fun things I learned about google maps. I've used it for the most current views before, but never to go back to a specific date. It was interesting to see the before and after of Katrina, as well as the September 11 attacks. Google maps definitely could have many uses in the classroom. Secondly, the movie project. wow. I think that posed bigger issues than I would have imagined. But when faced with our obstacles, we came across solutions together. And although the finished project wasn't exactly how we envisioned, for the most part we got the point that we wanted to across.

1 comment:

  1. I think that your group's experience with the Movie Maker Project was a valuable experience. You will be faced with a variety of challenges during your Internship on a daily basis, and the way you overcome those obstacles will really define you as an Intern. How do you think your group handled these challenges from beginning to end? Looking back would you have done anything differently? What have you learned from this project that you can take with you as you begin your internship?

    ReplyDelete